It can be used morning and night but we like it best just after cleansing. Massage a small amount into the skin and let the natural goodness do its thing!
- Shea Butter – With its high concentration of minerals and fatty acids, shea butter is one of the best natural moisturizers out there! It has amazing anti-inflammatory properties and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin.
- Beeswax – Beeswax is a humectant, which means it attracts water molecules and helps keep skin hydrated. It also helps form a protective barrier when applied to the skin without clogging the pores. It is anti-allergenic and can help soothe itchy or irritated skin.
- Coconut Oil – A super ingredient that softens the skin and has anti-aging properties. Some people also swear by it as a great natural remedy for psoriasis and eczema.
- Arrowroot – Aids absorption.
- Ginger Oil – Ginger has been found to reduce the appearance of certain types of scars, rejuvenate skin and protect against aging. It has also been known to help reduce cellulite and it’s antiseptic and cleansing properties can minimize the rate of spot and acne formation!